Monday, May 18, 2015

Final Reflection

I learned so much this year.  I learned from Inspired Writing, having Dana come to my classroom numerous times (even for 5 minutes when I desperately needed help), and the Inspired Learning Conference.  I also learned from my students, who were so eager and proud to show me what they knew about technology in the classroom.  That is important to me, because that shows our students are invested and proud.  I love hearing my students ask if they can try to convert a paper/pencil task into a technology-based format.  That being said, I am also proud of my students who know what works best for them and aren't afraid to stick with paper/pencil.

I can't wait to weave things I have learned this year into my teaching next year.  I wish I could take Inspired Writing again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment